Image 1 of 1

Princess Theater, Decatur, Alabama.jpg

The Princess Theater was a silent film and vaudeville playhouse when it opened in 1919.  It was restored in 1941 with a brillantly lite art deco neon marquee and purchased by the city of Decatur as a venue for the performing arts.  It is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.